AMERICAN FOUNTAIN SUPPLY
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE 2020
(January 31, 2020)
AMERICAN FOUNTAIN SUPPLY EQUIPMENT
1) All prices are in the currency as quoted as of the date of availability for shipment, F.O.B. ex the works or warehouse of this distributor and subject to change without notice. Fax ALL requests for quotations on company letterhead with purchasing contact name and title.
2) All descriptions, weights and/or dimensions are given according to the best knowledge available at the time of issuance and are subject to correction, change or additions without notice.
3) Prices given do not include taxes, duties, transportation, insurance, certificates and/or legalization requirements.
4) Credit within given credit limits and terms can be allowed at the discretion of this distributor to established accounts. There is no grace period for unpaid accounts to lose their credit and distribution rights by this distributor. All goods purchased on credit will remain the property of this manufacturer who will retain title to these goods until paid for in full. All costs of credit collection to be paid by the purchaser. All purchases beyond the credit limit are to be prepaid.
5) Purchases under values of $10,000.00 (without established credit with this company) must be prepaid. Prices shown are the contractor prices for the equipment offered, which an offered prepayment and/or quantity discount can be deducted. Alternate credit sources should be utilized to make use of the liberal prepayment discount offered. Prepayment of order is acceptable when the payment is issued via bank transfer, draft, or cashiers check the same day as the order is given.
6) Purchases above values of $10,000.00 require 50/50 Prepayment terms . First obtain quotation from this distributor allowing for 50/50 terms. 50% prepaid with purchase order. Balance or prepaid upon advice by this distributor that order is ready to ship. Goods will only be released for shipment after final payment has been received in full. NOTE: Actual manufacturing of order does not commence until first payment is received or credit is assured.
7) Irrevocable letters of credit are normally not acceptable as payment by this distributor
8) All goods travel at purchasers' risk and cost, mode of transportation and transit insurance to be selected by purchaser. Transit Insurance (when available ) can be provided within a C.I.F. quotation.
9) Packaging for Airfreight, domestic carton packaging and palletizing with plastic shrink wrap is included in price. Packaging for Ocean Freight, palletized plywood crating, container pallet with shrink wrap and/or container stowage is extra & additional. For shipments with 7 or more pallets we advise to select a full 20 foot ocean container. Obtain quotation from AFSCO for CIF or C&F port destination shipments. Allow 3 weeks transit time to Europe& the Mid East and approx. 4-5 weeks to the far east. Remember that minimum size Ocean Freight shipments may cost more than Air Freight. Many of our customers in, order to obtain greatest savings, use their own choice of freight forwarder to pick up goods. FOB our works and handle all documentation.
10) Cancellation of Orders: Orders once accepted by this company cannot be cancelled as most equipment is custom made to order.
11) Returns: Returns are not acceptable unless made under warranty claim and authorized in writing by this distributor. All returns to be shipped all costs pre-paid and are subject to 30% re-stocking charge of net value.
12) Responsibility: As this company does not control the application, handling, installation and / or use of its products offered and sold, this company does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any or all claims, consequences and / or conditions arising out of the purchase, handling, installation and / or use of its products offered and sold. The purchase of the products from this company shall constitute unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale of this distributor by the purchaser who assumes all responsibilities whatever they might be.
13) Warranty: All AFSCO products as distributed by this company are warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after date of the manufacturers' invoice to be free of defects in workmanship and material. Warranty repairs are made free of charge at the works of this company or authorized place of repair. Claims under this warranty must be made in writing and written authorization by this company must be obtained before pre-paid return of goods for warranty service. No other warranties are given nor implied. Warranty for goods of other manufacturers purchased through this company as part of AFSCO equipment or by itself, is as given by the original manufacturer without any obligation to this company. Products damaged by direct into pool water injected Ozone as water purification are not covered by this warranty.
14) Trade Restrictions (in alphabetical order): This company abides by the laws of United States of America and international law and complies with them.
The trademark 'FONTANA FOUNTAINS' is a registered and patented trademark in major countries throughout the world identifying equipment as manufactured by and for FONTANA FOUNTAINS, 14km Athens-Lamia Highway, 145 64 Kifissia, Athens, Greece.
The trademark 'HYDREL' is a registered and patented trademark in major countries throughout the world identifying equipment as manufactured by and for Lithonia Lighting; Conyers, Georgia, USA.
The trademark 'PEM' is a
registered and patented trademark in major countries throughout
the world identifying equipment as manufactured by and for
Co.., a Division of Imperial Irrigation Co.
15) Legal Status: For all transactions made by this company, the laws of the State of Georgia and those of the United States of America shall prevail.
The designers, installers and end-users utilizing the equipment described herein
assume full responsibility for compliance with all applicable codes, requirements
and / or ordinances, their applicable articles, intents and consequences.
Where the manufacturer /
supplier of the equipment described herein does not control
its application or usage he assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any or all
consequences arising out of the application, installation and / or usage of this or any
other associated equipment or materials.
AMERICAN FOUNTAIN SUPPLY endeavors to assist designers, architects, engineers and contractors in their quest for successful and enduring projects in the containment and display of water. Design and engineering assistance for complete installations will be provided by other Fountain Systems Integrators knowledgeable about particular types of construction and engineering and / or are familiar with local conditions and requirements. Ask our helpful staff for recommendations.
FOUNTAIN SUPPLY is located in the EASTERN STANDARD TIME ZONE of
hours are from 0800 hrs - 1800 hrs, Monday to Thursday.
Fax & E-mail communications are open continuously.
Nearest airport : ( 46km ) Atlanta International Airport , Atlanta, Georgia USA.
AMERICAN FOUNTAIN SUPPLY
2513 Royal Place
Atlanta, GA 30084
TEL. INTERNATIONAL: +1 770-491-1086
FAX: +1 770-934-8770
E-MAIL SALES: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © 2020 American Fountain Supply|